Allow Milestone Rewards to be spawned more than once

it would be amazing if milestone rewards such as the ferris wheel, driveable helicopter and driveable boat could be spawned more than once in a condo, if these were purchaseable items i would have multiples but sadly thats not an option

I don’t know, having only 1 makes it feel special and makes you decide “where am I gonna put this rare 1-of-a-kind item?”

While I would love to decorate a hallway with ensconced diamond golf ball trophies I don’t know if having infinite amount of them would feel right.

A lot of the milestones would just be really useful to have more than one of, so only having one feels really limiting. Like maybe you want to line the walls of a prison with defensive turrets, but you can only have one Turret in the entire condo, or maybe you have multiple islands in a condo but can only give one of them a Lighthouse, or maybe you want to make an old timey theater but you can only have one Old Projector, etc.

Milestones would still be special in that you need the EXP in order to use them at all, but they’d also have more potential to use in builds, too.

8 Likes

this is why i gave the example of the ferris wheel, driveable helicopter and driveable boat. im not talking about the trophies, i agree with you on that.

1 Like

Bump for developers. I would really love to see this becoming a thing if possible.

4 Likes

I would love this so much. I want more than one projector so bad. Maybe make it so we can purchase additional ones once we unlock it. I would spend money on them with zero complaints. The option would be wonderful!

4 Likes

Ooh, exclusive store for milestone items maybe with that idea?

2 Likes

I’d be so down for this. Like the Upgrades store where you can see how to unlock them, once you get them, you can buy the thing at the store.

2 Likes

unlocked the zombie massacre turret milestone and want the ability to spawn multiple milestone rewards more than ever now especially with the new condo io hit targets. its the perfect item

2 Likes

I now have a better idea for this, not sure why it didn’t come to mind at first.

See the Particle FX item we’ve just gotten… What if there was a Milestone Reward “block” where we could open a Menu like that and select one of our Rewards.

That way, if you put down say… 3 Milestone Reward Blocks and select the Ferris Wheel 3 times, ta-da, you now have 3 Ferris Wheels.

:thinking: