All Movers Completely broken Upon Saving game and loading back in.( 0.17.9.1)

:warning: Important: Please include the version number of the game in the title! (for example: [0.17.9.0] Broken Feature).
The latest version is [0.17.9.1]

Summary of bug here.

Place Movers save after placing. Load game

I expected that after placing movers would continue to work as they were when I placed them. I had 4 simple movers on one plane each per engine. Set to Spin. I had Toggle Levers set to STARTSPIN and I had Condo I/O buttons set to STOPSPIN when in the movers I had AutoStart selected. It had worked and continues to work on the save PRIOR to me having saved my game after simply adding another mover path for another plane.

I also made a connection from for one of the existing engines on the 4 engine plane to the Number 2 engine to STOPSPIN when using a Counter.

I set the counter to 3 and had it playing an effect and 2 mover paths when played through a Random module. Rather or not this had any impact on all the movers is doubtful since some of the movers that stopped working were not connected to any of that I edited one connection to one mover.

The normal behavior. When game loaded and gone to area movers would continue to spin as I had set to them to making the propellers spin.

What happened

The issue the bug caused. I saved the game and upon loading in all movers were broken. This also happened on the Save game where I had built a Chinook Helicopter and used only a single Mover Path set to Spin.

I tried to sever existing connnections and reconnect the movers to the toggle levers and buttons as were before and it failed to make any difference. It was suggested I could rewire them and it would fix the movers. It did not.

Notes / Media

Other misc. notes about the bug. Picture or videos are appreciated!

1 Like