Ajustement de l'inventaire

Il serai bien de modifier l’inventaire de l’amélioré si possible, de pouvoir avec ces amies de pouvoir placer ces objets avec lui après un accord faite par lui, de pouvoir lâcher ces objets sauf monnaie, rajouter une animation lorsqu’on vas chez soi, de pouvoir changer la météo avec le logo jour et nuit afficher en haut à droite de l’écran, de pouvoir avoir des objet d’arcade et autres chez soi pouvant être utiliser seul ou entre amies sans gagner d’argent, de créer des maison avec pilotis, d’amélioré la gestion avec les objets.

FR: Personnellement je n’ai pas compris ton idée, tu dois aussi parler en anglais sur le forum si tu veux t’exprimer.

ENG: Personally I did not understand your idea, you must also speak in English on the forum if you want to express yourself.

From Google translate, it seems like this is multiple suggestions in one, possibly regarding co-op condos? I might have interpreted it wrong because google translate isn’t perfect but, it seems like one of the suggestions was letting friends control weather and time if given permission.

And something about arcade machines and stuff like that in condos that doesn’t reward tickets/currency?

Not sure about the suggestions, but yes, if possible, I believe you need to post in English on the forums, because as far as I know, most of the developers speak English, and internet translations aren’t entirely accurate.

Direct translation (for those wondering):

Title:
Inventory adjustment

It will be good to modify the inventory of the improved if possible, to be able with these friends to be able to place these objects with him after an agreement made by him, to be able to release these objects except currency, to add an animation when we go home, to be able to change the weather with the logo day and night display at the top right of the screen , to be able to have arcade and other objects at home that can be used alone or with friends without earning money, to create houses with stilts, to improve the management with the objects.‎

Sorry I am French is i speak peu english, It will be good to modify the inventory of improvements if possible, to be able to place these objects with him after an agreement carried out by him, in order to be able to release these objects except the currency, to add an animation. When we go home, to change time with the day logo and the night display at the top right of the screen, to have an arcade and other objects at home that can be used alone or with Friends without making money, create homes with stilts, improve management with objects.

There should be maps or place for LGBT people who are rainbow and other place, have accessories and various things from the pride, I am a recognized person with the MDPH status and I am a bisexual man, I am for the Made that in the games we can have places that we all have our place in the games, after these a suggestion I do not force but we must respect the image of our freedom to be who we are :slight_smile: .

While I agree wholeheartedly that there should be some pride stuff, please keep suggestions to 1 per thread lol

1 Like

FR: Eh bien, cela n’aide pas vraiment de suggérer quelque chose, si personne ne peut comprendre ce que vous suggérez.

EN: Well, it doesn’t really help to suggest something, if no one can understand what you’re suggesting.

This really took some doing but I believe this is what he’s trying to say:

It would be good to improve the inventory, if possible. To be able to, with friends, place your objects with them after an agreement made by them. To be able to drop objects, except currency. Add an animation when we leave. To be able to change the weather with the day and night logo displayed at the top right of the screen. To be able to have arcade and other objects at home that can be used alone or with friends without earning money. To create houses with stilts. Improve management with objects.

1 Like

Thank you Balian you understood very well :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m pretty good at breaking down language in Google Translate.

To answer that Inquiry, @ads1131, you can currently decorate condos and change the day/night cycle in them. Simply hold down the TAB key, and it’ll bring up the scoreboard, where you can go to the relevant tabs and adjust things accordingly. As for your other suggestions, they’re good suggestions. The Developers will at some point most likely do a large update on overhauling condos, and other condo maps can be made in the future, however I would say you can also Build a condo using materials from the DIY store that fits your criteria.

Also, welcome by the way. It’s been a while since I’ve read French, lol.