Add SDNL movement to Snowball Battle

Snowball battle feels very slow and I often don’t play for this reason. SDNL movement would turn it into a fast paced exciting game mode & I have a feeling more people would join for this reason

Agree to disagree.
It keeps two games different. On top of game mechanics. Throwing snowballs would be harder as it is.

2 Likes

It would be like trying to hit a fly with one of those school bully spitball straw contraptions, except there’s a 0.5 sec delay to the shot due to latency.

2 Likes

Gotta agree with the others. Snowball battle is already hard enough. It would be borderline unplayable with movement like SDNL.

I feel the whole gamemode could be updated alongside new movement, it’s fun with a large group of people but with two or three moving so slowly in a large arena I think most tend to lose interest

I agree SDNL movement would be a bit much, but yeah movement feels really slow. A move speed buff would be nice, but maybe it could be kept as-is and a run button with limited stamina could be added instead? Might be interesting, maybe