Add "ignore world" option for copycat tool with on/off switch

Just as the topic says I would like to ask you about adding an “ignore world” option for copycat tool. It would be useful, as some props/models, especially workshop ones are very hard to select. With this option enabled the copycat tool, would ignore everything that belongs to world, like walls, map props/models, etc. and only accept use of/selection of player placed models/props.

It has been 4 years since I made this thread originally. I would like to ask, has there been an update to the tool that introduces such functionality already? Eventually, are there any plans to bring such functionality to the tool? I will admit that I haven’t been playing Tower in at least a year by this point and I certainly didn’t check Tower Glove’s tools and options in much longer than that, even back when I was playing the game last time. So, again, I would love to know if anything like this already exists in the game or is planned. Thank you if anyone, especially a developer decides to respond to this thread - It would be greatly appreciated! :heart: