About the Community Showcase category

Here you can post about things you’ve seen, done, or created in Tower Unite / GMTower.

You can post videos or screenshots in the respective sub-forums under this one.

Community Showcase rules:

• Do not post any pictures / videos that may be offensive to others
  • Use common sense, be respectful to everyone when commenting or posting
  • Do not claim ownership of a video or picture you do not own

The stuff that happens in Gmod Tower

Wait… what exactly do you mean by ‘Community Showcase’?

You got in so early. I was in the middle of setting stuff up :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! lol I got here a bit too early as well and was confused :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The forum promised me that this wouldn’t be listed until I said so. The fact that you’re all here proves that was a lie. :frowning:

Btw this is new, like brand new, like I was in the middle of setting it up and people started seeing it. So if anyone has suggestions on how this should be structured please let me know, I’m here to make things happen! :smile:

The way it is structured is good for now. As long as the pictures and videos category both filter to the all category in community showcase (with the forum lying to you, who knows :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . And of course, as long as people won’t be too confused. If people do get confused on where to post pictures / videos then it could just be all thrown into one section.

Community Showcase rules:

• Do not post any pictures / videos that may be offensive to others
  • Use common sense, be respectful to everyone when commenting or posting
  • Do not claim ownership of a video or picture you do not own

@Zak Just helping ya out, you can add more if you want, or I could post that as an actual post in the forum page.

Thank you for the awesome new category!

Oh… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Made some videos of the Mini Golf maps for those of you who are having trouble playing them! (Ignore the suckage).