About me and D boys

Hey! Vsauce Michael here! I’m Pogromca SCP and my job is to keep all people around me in a good mood using the power of memes and dark humour (sorry if my english is not good enough for your standards).:blush: After playing TU for 50 hours I decided to join these forums to spread memes hapiness.

I usually waste spend my free time playing various video games with my friends. My two favourite games are SCP Secret Laboratory and Tower Unite of course. SCP:SL is for curing my depression, hanging out with friends and meeting new friends. Meanwhile TU is perfect for relaxing and watching media with friends.

My main goal is having fun with friends, and what’s a better way to have fun than completely breaking the game, pushing the limits and finding new glitches. Seriously, we discovered some crazy glitches in TU.

Click here if you want to see all off a crazy things that I did with my friends.

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forums! DBOYZDBOYZDBOYZDBOYZDBOYZ

1 Like

Welcome to the Tower unite community, in this community don’t [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED] in β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ in any containment of this community, anyway enjoy your stay.

1 Like

First reply: DBOYZ spamming

Now I know I wont regret beeing a part of this community!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay and please do not attempt to vacate your designated chambers!

1 Like

hllo

welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.