#a59d30 appreciation thread

#a59d30 has to be one of the most inspiring, ground breaking, and overall phenomenal html colors to ever exist.

6 Likes

I disagree. It disgusts me.

2 Likes

you disgust me

2 Likes

this color is the reason people die, i want that color gone forever

That’s a bold statement for someone who probably has this exact color somewhere in their icon’s gradient.

4 Likes

Alas, I did some testing, and this is not the case. Every pixel in the gradient has the R value maxed at 255 (Making it impossible for that to have the colour), the brown in the ears gets close, but #a59d30 has lower R and B values, which none of the browns ever reach (At least not with bringing the G value down with them in a transition to the grey section). In the end, #a59d30 is a very saturated colour, which sets it apart from the similar colours in DENMarkus’s profile picture.

2 Likes

This color smells. Very dumb!

10 Likes

Can we get an #FFFFFF for #A59D30?

9 Likes

you are a miserable excuse of a human being

2 Likes

you all are, this color represents everything good about this world

1 Like

We are the bringers of light and joy. What does that make you, and your choice in colour?

i regret to inform you all are wrong
is by far the best

2 Likes

What do you think about magenta?

Guess which color is going to be my choice for my react.js navbar, that’s right it’s #a59d30.

Sorry to break it to you, but #a59d30 is a bottom tier colour.

#FFFFFF gang

1 Like

i would like to inform that although #a59d30 is lammeeeee, it is still better than #FFFFFF
imagine liking #FFFFFF which is the thing that you look at to burn your retina and give you eye pains
where as the superior #000000 you look at and it does not hurt your eyes instead its like having a relaxing massage. but for your eyes

#000000 the best

1 Like

Is this an official Pixeltail stance? I want this on record in case things get as ugly as #a59d30.

This color sickens me

Almost as ugly as

1 Like