"A worthy offering to the gods" achievement in the arcade isnt giving achievement

Was working on 100%ing the arcade and no matter what I try I cannot get the achievement mentioned in the title. Ive asked others who tried who cannot get it either. It seems to not be giving the achievement despite doing what it says to do.

1 Like

Have you made sure that none of the thrown balls hit the UFO beam?

This achievement is awful, hours of sitting at the machine, getting them all in at it not working.

1 Like

Yeah it definitely isn’t triggering correctly. I just tested like 10-15 times while just bouncing them off the table and making sure they all landed in the holes while avoiding the UFO. I get 50 tickets and 25 XP, but no achievement. Have tried re-launching the game and joining a different server, but it doesn’t seem to affect the issue. Then I tried a couple of more times after writing this and it just popped after changing nothing, so something is weird.

Seems to still be an issue - Spent a while counting every ball as the landed. Got all 25 multiple times but the achievement never triggered, this and the Planetary Piano achievements are the only ones I still need for the arcade.

2 Likes