A new condo for Lobby 3

Since Lobby 3 is coming out soon, I was thinking we should get a new original condo/suite as well. I’ve seen a few suggestions that there could be a condo that overlooks the plaza, which I think could be a good one to go off on.

Yeah, I’d be all for it. We got a new default condo with Lobby 2, so why not make another new one for Lobby 3.

1 Like

Honestly, I think having only one stock condo is fine. I don’t think there’s really a need to have a free alternative to the current stock condo.

5 Likes

Exactly!

I’d like a Lobby 3-themed condo. It would fit with Lobby 1 and Lobby 2 having their own condos, but I don’t think it should be free. One free condo’s already enough.

3 Likes

I understand. I’m probably in a low percentage here with this suggestion but I would love for Lobby 3 to be as exclusive and popping as possible.

More things to buy the better.

1 Like

Maybe the Lobby 3 condo could just be a new purchaseable condo and it would sorta be an “upgrade” of sorts. You can stay in the normal Condo or you could upgrade to the Deluxe Condo.

2 Likes

The default condo map does look pretty dated, honestly. I think a new default condo would be good to match the polish that Lobby 3 brings.
I believe the current Default Condo map could just be renamed to “Beach Home”, moved to the realtor store, and a new Condo map becomes the default.

3 Likes

Exactly!

I am all for this! New lobby=new condo!

1 Like

I wish we could get one…

1 Like