A little more aquarium variety.

I don’t really have too much to say about this, all I can really do is give examples.

I love that the game has aquariums, but the simple tank shapes seem limiting, I think that not only more shapes would benefit the game, but possible new tank types.

Tank Shapes: I feel like a tall but skinny tank would be nice, maybe also a super wide but low tank, and for the BIG fish, we could have a giant 500 gallon tank. But maybe the basic cube is too bland, you could have a drop-off tank, maybe even a system to make your own aquarium, connecting bits like building blocks, and paying an amount based off how much you used.

Tank types: I really only have one solid idea for a type, but I think it’d be cool to have a fish tank room divider, another idea is a floor tank.

Thanks all I have to say, thank you for listening and considering.

there’s an aquarium volume item at the DIY store that you can use with canvas walls to create custom aquariums

4 Likes

You already can change it a bit by scaling but i would also like to have different shapes like a round aquarium or a polygon (horizontal and vertical)