[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Ye le Caboose is not ded!

2 Likes

June 5th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

10 Likes

New textures?
Yes please

1 Like

New shaders.

6 Likes

Oh. The sand textures look new, though.

1 Like

I think that’s the lighting. Sunset in condos makes stuff look orange.

1 Like

it actually looks good, nice work devs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You forgot to mention the fact that it’s in chronological order.

2 Likes

The new water looks INSANELY good. :smile:

4 Likes

The voice chat occlusion thing looks really neat, is that a planned feature for the game or was it just some testing?

1 Like

This is going well :smiley:

1 Like

planned. It was in the trello for 0.1.1.5

1 Like

please update the UE4 version TU runs on as there is an update (and a big one) ready that would more than likely make TU run better, oh and keep up the good work devs!

1 Like

@MrDerpHerpin They can’t until FMOD, one of the third party plugins i saw in the files, supports 4.12.

1 Like

Hey guys idk if this suggestion belongs here, but what if there was a canvas but for 3d files, like fbx or obj. That way people could have true statue canvases, or whatever other 3D file they want or want to show off.
Just a cool thought, love you all.

2 Likes

That would be amazing, however I’m not sure if it could be implemented easily. Sounds like a lot of work.

1 Like

put it in the item suggestions megathread
however i think someone’s suggested it before.
yeah found it

2 Likes

A problem with that idea though is it would include a sphere or projection. I’m talking about possibly just the raw object.
I don’t know the challenges in implementing something like this, but Sketchfab is an easy way to upload 3D filed to the inernet that could be utilized. Games like Secondlife do something similar, and you can implement your own objects in gmod.

1 Like

The only gameplay problem is that it could make people want to just import files instead of buying the ones created, but simply creating a high pricepoint for these 3D canvases would fix that problem.

1 Like

I feel that’s something for the workshop.

2 Likes