[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS ALL SO GREAt

i didn’t mean to caps but it was left on and it fits my reaction

7 Likes

I didn’t expect anything more than a prop for the handheld fan. That’s so cool! Please keep in the player pushback, its exciting to see item interaction with other players besides visuals from whacking/bleeding.

Also vehicle colors, yes!

8 Likes

Is full/partial playermodel support possible for living lobby eventually? Or will it have to be reserved for orbs only

I’ve considered a setting for it, but it would be very expensive to render that many player models at once.

7 Likes

If you were up to it and it was tucked away in an EXPERIMENTAL DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU HAVE A BEEF MONSTER PC setting somewhere… Would be really sweet.

(I dunno how feasible playermodel render distance options would be to maybe help with that)

6 Likes

I still like the old idea of showing a floating orb that shows the equippables that they have equipped on the orb for the living lobby players.

4 Likes

i think like only the hat and glasses would be good enough since the backpack, neck, particles, waist and so on would make there be too many things loaded for tons of player ghosts, also maybe the option for the player ghost to be the base colour you set your player model

2 Likes

Can shake this glowing stick?
Japanese always swing a glowing stick at the concert hall.
You must have the ability to shake. Definitely!
I definitely want to use the glowing stick in the theater, I can’t stop my excitement!

16 Likes

It was my destiny to bere here… in the box

3 Likes

Looking forward to that box, gonna be fun to walk around in that.

1 Like

Obviously it’s a bit early to see how the player ghosts end up, but even if we can’t have accessories or playermodels visible, would it be possible to customize the colour of your own ghost?

1 Like

We’ve considered that and also the ability to select from a set list of floating models instead of just an orb.

15 Likes

I’d love to see ghost models that you can earn from milestones!

25 Likes

this post but make the model really compressed down and low res so its not as demanding?

1 Like

Just an FYI on the CondOS panel for those wondering, it’s extremely old (from the very first private alpha build) and likely not representative of what they’re planning on doing once CondOS is implemented.

6 Likes

CondOS was a planned feature that disappeared from the roadmap from one day to the other too. So it’s nice to see it back

4 Likes

February 23rd, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC.

26 Likes

Does it supports unicode?
Like hearts and such :heart:

5 Likes

I’m really hoping we get the player glow soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes