[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Nah because these whilst are vehicles they aren’t speed shoes the movement for them is different. Whilst Speed Shoes are just the regular player movement. Still very good alternatives though! But not an exact equivalent.

imagine using the skateboard while wearing jimmy hopkins playermodel

2 worlds collide

Render_-Jimmy_Hopkins-Bully?

12 Likes

hey its tyler 1

9 Likes

ahem

15 Likes

hes too old, tyler jimmy is the real deal.

22 Likes

I don’t know why but the hoverboard posture cracks me up. Its so accurately casual, it looks good!

I also can’t wait to yell “DO A KICKFLIP!” everytime someone rolls past on a skateboard. I wannah see that thing in action!

3 Likes

I hope they make the magic trampoline more useful if they are adding pogosticks. I want the trampoline to carry momentum so I could use it to bounce from building to building without that weird pause.

5 Likes

February 14th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

31 Likes

Some more things to get excited about:

14 Likes

That pogo stick is way too fast… or is it?

1 Like

do you have a game of checkers or chess board?

1 Like

4 wins so nice some little games in the plaza / condo feels amazing :))

Speed the rebound up on that a smidge and it would be perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

Didn’t know where to put this, but I guess here works. If anybody recalls this WIP redesign of Kalleira from a Dev Log a while back:

It’s been confirmed they’re no longer pursuing it:

I’m a bit disappointed, because I was curious to see where they would take it, but I defintley don’t mind Kalleira’s current, more fitting, catsack-like design.

The Kalleira in the top left is the only true design though.

13 Likes

I 100% prefer the current design, would love more NPCs with that style also

4 Likes

atleast they should higher-poly her

2 Likes

Somebody should model it anyway and make it a player model on the workshop

2 Likes

Why not rework this to be a new basic player model?

6 Likes

February 15th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

28 Likes