[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

If they haven’t changed the sound files since this was added, I know exactly what this thing can do. And my god, is it powerful.

6 Likes

I mean, I’d assume it’s the same thing as the Garry’s Mod addon. Or at least close to it.

That tintoy. I love him. He is the best. He is now my best friend.

If they haven’t changed the sound files since this was added, I know exactly what this thing can do. And my god, is it powerful.

Is Hatsune Miku’s voice copyrighted?

2 Likes

In case anybody was confused about the Wowozela like I was:

5 Likes

Wowozela in Arcade… 1 million tickets? OUCH!

Can’t wait to start grinding for them tickets

more like suffering

:upside_down_face:

i hope it doesn’t have the tone from gmod which is just one loud high-pitched ear-destroying beep

1 Like

the tones you are referring to are the “sine” “saw” “square” and “triangle” wave sounds. and whilst i kinda hope we have the sine waves since its easily the best out of those 4 i could understand if it wasn’t added

1 Like

8 Likes

February 11th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

Music: Sandy Rivera ft. LT Brown - Come Into My Room (Dub)

33 Likes

I am shook.

Since there’s empty space from the new category redesign you may aswell add 2 additional slots for 9 and 0. Plus that’ll give more space for more categories in the future. Unless there’s a reason there’s only support for 8 hotbar items.

17 Likes

I swear if there isn’t a honk button for these

5 Likes

February 12th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

28 Likes
7 Likes

Pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me that the tricycle will have a little bell on it that you can ring

3 Likes

February 13th, 2020

27 Likes

All those good stuff above could answer this?

3 Likes