[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

That’s awesome!

tower buttons

22 Likes

January 22nd, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

23 Likes

what what is that is that a boat why is he on a boat oh god don’t do me like this you better be real about this what is this

7 Likes

I’m less concerned about the boat and more about the map! Are we on a new condo map on a tropical island?

4 Likes

If I had to guess I’d say it’s either a mostly unseen/altered part of Treasure Cove, or early work on the Ocean Expansion.

Condo is also relatively likely.

2 Likes

oh my gosh are we getting a pirate ship condo my heart is actually pounding rn

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure that’s just treasure cove

4 Likes

I’d love a condo based off some of the gameworld maps. There are a lot of unique atmospheres in those maps that would be great to build a home in.

I mean look at these environments.

Too cozy to not take advantage of, and you don’t even get to fully appreciate it with the in-game camera being focused on the course. A condo that captures those atmospheres without having to recreate it from scratch would be great. Could probably just reuse a chunk of the assets too.

Also I always wanted some of those waterfalls from Forrest, thank goodness for the new water materials!

18 Likes

I’ve been hoping for a Little Crusaders themed condo/furniture set for a while now. I think it’s been suggested in the past a few times.

6 Likes

Hype level for the Wire Tool being the same as the Arcade is so gosh darn funny to me.

They already added some Arcade Achievements to Steam.

you can already see the description of these =))

edit: these games got achievements maybe phase 1? or do you think its to many for phase 1 and they just do all ahcievements at once?

Lonely Gun.
Mas Fuerte 2K
Ice Cave
Tornado
Avalanche
Meteroid Mania
Planetary Piano
Newton’s Apples
Pluck-a-Pal
Bug Bytes
The Offering
Little Birde Feeders
Ring God
Mind Tester
Whirl-a-Fish
Skeeball
Super Hoopers
Stack 'Em
Whack-a-mole
Wheely Rigged
Dizzy

1 Like

You can see the list of machines in phase 1 on the Trello:

https://trello.com/c/v5R4O3Eu/429-update-0900-the-arcade-phase-one

Speaking of Arcade stuff that’s been revealed/updated, you can see the full list of Arcade prizes on the item manifest now! (I don’t have the link to it at the moment but it isn’t too hard to track down)

EDIT: Found it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16w6pd6VOuY5ptfdyd4e5a1DHXejgzeBVEPaOL3kIVEg/htmlview#gid=0

I will buy 100 Larry the Cucumber plushies on release.

1 Like

ohh yeah nice didnt saw the trello =) thanks

January 27th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

25 Likes

Ok, now I am hungry. Thanks Caboose

1 Like

January 30th, 2020

27 Likes

another sneak peek into hell, I see

Spider Boy is back and he’s better then ever.

Hey uh… what the hell is THAT!? image

okay but actually what are these human spider things that you can SQUEEZE NOW I’m so scared