[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Imagine if Winnie the pooh literally turned into a spider on demand.

Gets flashbacks to the Marguerite boss battle in Resident Evil 7

4 Likes

It’s probably a longshot, but I’m kinda hoping that… spider… is hinting at the possibility of custom model skeletons.

1 Like

QDbBhgo

Please shut this down if this isn’t the case, because my hype meter is building.

2 Likes

It’s not, sorry.

6 Likes

darn.

1 Like

damn, thanks though.

1 Like

Can that spider be the next official workshop model? It’s OK if the skeleton completely breaks it because we all love it

4 Likes

Love may be a strong word. We definitely have strong emotions towards it.

3 Likes

I want to be physically and sexually attached to that spider

7 Likes

17 Likes

January 16th, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

39 Likes

Ooooo I love that! Very stylish and fun

1 Like

Sneak peak of the new feature that will literally kill you if you even think about playing a arcade machine

12 Likes

January 21st, 2020

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

40 Likes

The possibilities with this. i would love to make escape room condos with these features in place

12 Likes

Oh boy, time for great adventure maps.

1 Like

There’s a lot more to explore with this! Once ready to go, you’ll be able to connect items together. Stuff like security cameras and TVs, doors with keypads, lights with pressure pads…

30 Likes

Finally! This is great.