[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Ingenious!

3 Likes

in the sprite version the butt sticks out a lot, it gets a thumbs up from me

6 Likes

This is the coolest shit. That means you could easily allow workshop models to be pixelated too! I can’t wait to see where this goes!

Some of the stuff that comes up in this dev thread is so left field, I Love it.

9 Likes

That arcade game could use a name, maybe Super Tower Bros or maybe Tower Quest: The Lost Tower

Imagine playing that arcade game and then some random dude in the shape of a house literally jumps into the game and just starts shooting everything with their egon gun

12 Likes

Excellent work Mac. I can’t wait to see the 3D games.

1 Like

June 27th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

24 Likes

6 Likes

Chainsaw Battle is making a return! I also like how the money flies out

3 Likes

I suggest you to add some gib settings for people that want the game more gorey or less violent.

Like toggable blood streams, gib models, live wounds, etc or have sparkles or some silly gibs.

That would be a plus.

4 Likes

The fight to find out who the real Macklin-PC is continues

Add different blood types you can select, i want my danganronpa blood, dammit!

3 Likes

Could this be an unlockable from upgrade? Different colours, for example a ‘royal’ upgrade that makes your blood blue, or an upgrade to make you turn into a pile of dust. (gonna be honest the idea was half baked on my end)

Tower Unite is gonna be rated M now LOL

oh gosh

I’d like this, as long as “no gore” is a free option for all players.

2 Likes

June 28th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

25 Likes

An acid pit…
What kind of illegal underground fighting ring would do something like this? This is incredibly dangerous and someone could get hurt

10 Likes

The first rule of chainsaw battle acid arena is that there is no chainsaw battle acid arena.

1 Like

Please tell me we’re gonna get some sick ass doom-esque guitar jams while we battle it out

2 Likes
1 Like