[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

How bout a hard mode where the hoop slides left to right?

12 Likes

Maybe a system to hold down the mouse button to charge how far you can throw the ball

3 Likes

9 Likes

If I remember correctly, the hoop was going to start to move as the player progressed, is that still happening?

Yes the hoop moves, what I posted is WIP and I didn’t have the hoop movement yet. It moves now left and right and back and forward.

14 Likes

June 14th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC.

24 Likes

Looking good Mac, can’t wait for release.

4 Likes

Looks awesome!

6 Likes

June 15th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC.

sounds are not final!!

25 Likes

very nice

As soon as I heard that coin slot sound, I thought of Epic Meal Time:

sounds are not final!!

You’ve definitely worked hard on these arcade games, Can’t wait to hear the final sounds.

1 Like

June 16th, 2019

25 Likes

Do you honestly need that many balls?
It’s a good job so far.

1 Like

when you cant get a ball in the highest hole so you throw every single ball in at once and break the machine

6 Likes

My ball is too big, I am a banana

2 Likes

June 17th, 2019

25 Likes

Incredible! This is one of my favorite games in actual arcades and I’m so glad to see it in tower unite. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa, that takes me way back lol.