[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I can’t wait to run around as a knight holding a bloody cleaver (make it an LC upgrade please).

2 Likes

February 8th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

25 Likes

Although this hat is a really cool idea, I can already see the inappropriate names being used.

this was also in GMT iirc

It was.

3 Likes

Will different fonts and colours be available?

5 Likes

This will be the OwO-pocalypse

9 Likes

It uses the same filter the chat does.

5 Likes

Glad to see that text hat is revived from GMT.
And from this preview, it is cheaper than i expected (500 Units vs 30,000 GMC)

Pretty sure it’s a milestone item. 500U is the default amount an item is worth when they make one.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s listed on trello as a milestone item and in the video you can see it has the “Milestone” tag.

Yes, it’s a milestone, so it can’t be purchased at a shop. The 500 units is default price and it’ll be set to 0 units and you won’t be able to sell it.

10 Likes

I love the WIP content

obrazek
:ok_hand:

11 Likes

February 9th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

25 Likes

time to bully some zambos

e04654d0538a72972326172f512a0525

14 Likes

February 10th, 2019

39 Likes

okay that last image is really hot

16 Likes

not FAIR how hot it looks

2 Likes

29 Likes