[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

god damn it

Oh Caboose you amuse me!

Animal Crossing 2019: Tower Unite ??

To me this character thing came out of nowhere and okay, this is epic

November 18th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

nice thanks,very cool

Can someone please describe what happened here my phone won’t play these kinds of videos

The RC car from a few days ago now tilts when going up inclines and its wheels can be displaced by uneven ground (in the video is is shown to have one wheel on a bump while the rest is on a flat plane, the wheel on the bump is shown as not clipping through the bump but instead resting on it as it logically should.)

Thanks
That’s really cool I’m looking forward to using the car when I get to play tower unite

Yessss

edit: Wait nevermind I saw the first video and it looks good

Loving the progress.

Will the physics be tweaked to be less light and floaty looking when jumping over things? I know it’s all WIP but it seems like you get a lot of air time from very little momentum right now.

Yeah I’ll be working on that.

November 21st, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

the blue

Looks neat! Im also super excited to see how the chieves/badges UI and system will look.

woaaa, i can’t wait to catch them all

Oh my god, that fin is really detailed right there, outstanding work

Well you could say that was…

out of the blue

The 24th Day of the 11th Month

(this is supposed to be minigolf EXP)