[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

edit: Wait nevermind I saw the first video and it looks good

Loving the progress.

Will the physics be tweaked to be less light and floaty looking when jumping over things? I know it’s all WIP but it seems like you get a lot of air time from very little momentum right now.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be working on that.

1 Like

November 21st, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

23 Likes

the blue

Looks neat! Im also super excited to see how the chieves/badges UI and system will look.

1 Like

woaaa, i can’t wait to catch them all

Oh my god, that fin is really detailed right there, outstanding work

1 Like

Well you could say that was…

out of the blue

5 Likes

The 24th Day of the 11th Month

(this is supposed to be minigolf EXP)

28 Likes

i am literally shaking in hypeness

that’s such a beautiful graphic and animation, i really like that

1 Like

3 Likes

November 26th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

9 Likes

Is this our passport?

This is the book you use to show off your collection of dust! A man once had one with a whole 0 dusts! :fire:

3 Likes

Also are the milestone ranks all the same or are they themed around the different game worlds and activities? eg. “Typing Goober ---- > Keyboard Novice ---- > Printing Press” for Typing Derby or a general “chump - amateur - pro” etc

They are themed for each game.

For example…

Virus is Bait → Survivor → Hunter → Soldier → Veteran Soldier → Commando → Slayer → Exterminator → Legendary Exterminator

Little Crusaders is Porkchop → Ensign → Esquire → Knight → Barron → Count → Duke → Royal → King

18 Likes

Sweet that’s actually super dope. Thanks!

Also roughly how long would it take to rank up to the top? I’m hoping it’ll be a nice goal to work towards