[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I can’t watch this but based on the comments I think it’s so good that my phone can’t handle it

November 15th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

nice, my prayers have been answered and we got the idle animations

Damn! i’ve been wanting the RC car/boat for so long, great so see the progress coming along. I can’t wait to try and make some decent race tracks and see what cool ones people make.

2 Likes

Please make it tilt with the ramps!

Mac stated it’s in the very early stages and is quite pleased with how it’s going.

It’s kind of a given it’ll tilt with geometry it’s going up against though.

The NPCs look great. I just wish we could create actual dialogue trees. That could bring many possibilities for story/themed condos, or just any condos in general.

Dialogue trees would be a little more complicated (basically making our own system and editor) but maybe one day it could happen in the future.

4 Likes

Idle animation? Dawg, he drunk

November 16th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

24 Likes

god damn it

Oh Caboose you amuse me!

Animal Crossing 2019: Tower Unite ??

2 Likes

To me this character thing came out of nowhere and okay, this is epic

1 Like

November 18th, 2018

15 Likes

nice thanks,very cool

Can someone please describe what happened here my phone won’t play these kinds of videos

The RC car from a few days ago now tilts when going up inclines and its wheels can be displaced by uneven ground (in the video is is shown to have one wheel on a bump while the rest is on a flat plane, the wheel on the bump is shown as not clipping through the bump but instead resting on it as it logically should.)

1 Like

Thanks
That’s really cool I’m looking forward to using the car when I get to play tower unite

Yessss