[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

November 14th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Woa, that was unexpected

If this is what I think it is I am so happy.

hopefully you can have them doing idle animations like sitting, laying and such. then when lobby 1 is available im going to put npcs in the old shops in chairs and make them say that they have retired and that you should get the items from rob or tower express

Amazing work as usual MacDGuy.

Sick tricks

Impreshive

Interesting taste in music lol

its beyond music, it is the most perfect thing i have heard. probably.

I can’t watch this but based on the comments I think it’s so good that my phone can’t handle it

November 15th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

nice, my prayers have been answered and we got the idle animations

Damn! i’ve been wanting the RC car/boat for so long, great so see the progress coming along. I can’t wait to try and make some decent race tracks and see what cool ones people make.

Please make it tilt with the ramps!

Mac stated it’s in the very early stages and is quite pleased with how it’s going.

It’s kind of a given it’ll tilt with geometry it’s going up against though.

The NPCs look great. I just wish we could create actual dialogue trees. That could bring many possibilities for story/themed condos, or just any condos in general.

Dialogue trees would be a little more complicated (basically making our own system and editor) but maybe one day it could happen in the future.

Idle animation? Dawg, he drunk

November 16th, 2018