[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

thanks 4 tellin me

august the twenty ninth or whatever u get the drill

thank you josh

This is by far the Best Feature yet. thank you theuhie

this is actually what we need. fuck arcade. fuck workshop support.

you’re welcome DENMarkus_csgolive.c

tower unite is now officially the best game ever made

August 29th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Yay.

I spy with my little eye, new hats, new camera cosmetic/item, new floaties, effects for when you get out of water, and emotes.

I don’t think that’s an effect for getting out of the water, but rather a new character accessory animation like the macaroni noodles or stars

I can’t believe is i suggested the camrea around the neck! i feel honored and will always know that now this game was basicly made 99.99% me!

dave vlog channel!?!?!?

Do you see what I see? is that a dart board?! hopefully this is not already an item and I’m dumb also, it could be a canvas. But, If it is going to be playable than I’m all a-(dart) BOARD! lol

I think it’s a canvas.

At about 5 secs i, the left to the door at the bottom seems to be some item that looks like an urn in black.

It could easily be that but, does it not sound fun to hope that it can be. Also it feels great to get a suggestion put in the game, sorry for slipping that in it feels great!

Maybe the toaster is colorarble now, it may have been before but, I’m probally over anaylizing. Oooh water drops! maybe particle affect

Sorry it’s a canvas, but it is something I’d love to make as an item.