[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Great, i dont want to repeat the question, will it come with a black color scheme? Or maybe a color wheel

Helicopter? Amazing stuff for flying in highrise

Or recreating black hawk down, or recreating hunt down the freeman’s ending

I’ll most likely add different color options.

I want passenger seats :slight_smile:

Sweet! Get to the chopper!

April 13th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

This is Pequod, have arrived at LZ, will stanby

Nice, so unlike the original ZM, we now have a Helicopter landing pad! Nice.

So, is the helipad like an actual helipad or just some indicator of where its gonna land

I thought the hospital map had a helicopter pad

I’d expect that the shown helipad symbol is just an indicator. If there is going to be an actual helipad in a level, they’d probably model one so it doesn’t look like a hastily applied decal.

I whipped up the helipad logo for editor purposes only. With that, the level designers know where the helicopter will land and can move it around.

Our artists would make a better helipad that fits the environment.

April 18th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

I assume something like a character description will be below the condensed abilities? The space looks a bit unnecessarily barren without something there, though the expand/condense animations are quite satisfying.

GASPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

bobby seems unclear

Probably nitpicking but instead instead of “his” in the description probably better to use “their”. I’m sure there’s girls or milk cartons that are going to play.

YOU FRGOT sKELetONS

That’s some slick animations, jack

April 23rd, 2018

The default condo is getting a roof!