[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

If someone joins late, will they get a point compensation?

woah what that looks complicated, i love it
(makes people spend more time)

April 6th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Nice job, I believe next you’re going to only allow upgrades if you have enough points, because in that video, you were in the minus range.

I know someone already compared the UI to Payday 2, which I can’t speak for, but it totally reminds me of the first Dead Rising’s menu system aesthetically which is a great thing in my opinion.

Yo not gonna lie this reminds me of Zombie Massacre from this Garry’s Mod thing called Gmod Tower.

Yeah wtf PixelTale games copying GmodTower Lol copyright much…??

Yeah, PixelTail copied gmod tower. They might get sued from the original GMT devs.

as cool as kohls

April 12th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

OOO
Body is unclear. Is it a full sentence?

Woah, I didn’t know you were making a GTA ONLINE remake!

Woah, I didn’t know you identified as an attack helicopter!

RC helicopter, when? :smirk:

Mac stated in Discord that he plans on making it a RC item.

So no full size drivable heli? If thats the case can we atleast have a full size one as a furniture item? And please make it black, or really really dark grey (As another color option) and a option to add an insignia (catsack insignia is the default option)

I also plan to make the full size one a milestone for Zombie Massacre.

@macdguy so is it a achievment prize? or you meant something else i have no idea about

Also @Spydermann its not a godamn attack heli, its designed to transport troops, an apache is a attack heli as it is only designed to seat 2 people

Oh my god yes.

A milestone is unlocked by playing Zombie Massacre for awhile. After each round, you gain EXP (along with Units). As you level up in Zombie Massacre, along the way you unlock milestones (items and they can only be unlocked this way). There are milestones for each game activity.