[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

With the teeny tiny piano I can have a bootleg harpsichord, nice!

[quote=“Caboose700, post:4567, topic:2661”]
the sounds of tiny objects (and some large)[/quote]

ahahahahhah someone in the discord said it sounded like that

Let me play you a sad song on the world’s smallest violin

March 17th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Nice work! It is just like the old Days of Gmod Cinema.

If I am correct, you made the Cinema game mode and now you are adding some features from that game to here!

This will make the theatre feel way more inviting, I think.

March 18th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

The thumbnail getting stretched looks alittle odd, hope the model gets a slight update to fix this.

March 19th, 2018

I like that in-game Tower Express button

March 20th, 2018

The funny thing is I was about to suggest this.

March 21st, 2018

dear lord let this be true

It was the beginning of a beautiful friendsh… Rube Goldberg Machine.

i agree

looks like Greenpeace is pissed

March 28th, 2018

It’s…beautiful