[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Wait, what are badges again? I remember Mac explaining them, but I don’t know where it was.

Also, cool UI!

Lit, going to enjoy this!

6 Likes

Here’s some basic information on it.

Basically they are the new milestones.

9 Likes

I’m hyped. This is exactly what will make me stick to Tower Unite.

10 Likes

i can’t wait till achievements, it will make me want to play the game more to get the achievements! :smile:

3 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? need to know so i can beat @Fluffypaws

4 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? need to know so i can beat @Fluffypaws and @theuhie

3 Likes

Yes, on Steam and also on the new Tower Unite website. There aren’t any plans to compare in-game, though.

9 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? need to know so i can beat @Fluffypaws, @theuhie, and @Spookz

4 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? need to know so i can beat @Fluffypaws, @theuhie, @Spookz, and @Creepkillpop

3 Likes

how about no

also mmmmm all the new UI

I know we will be comparing stats with other people, I want to beat @Fluffypaws, @theuhie, @Spookz, @Creepkillpop and @Umbra.

Also I can’t wait for the new update, I just checked on trello and secrets shouldn’t be spoiled.

2 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? need to know so i can beat @Fluffypaws, @theuhie, @Spookz, @Creepkillpop, @Umbra and @Agent2583
=)

2 Likes

please stop these are all notifying me :’(

edit: thanks

10 Likes

will we be able to compare our stats with other people’s? not that i care i only want to look at the scores i achieve and feel good about myself despite them being literall numbers in a game almost none of my friends know or care about

3 Likes

what have we started. :frowning:

1 Like

wwaghahahhah stop omg

1 Like

Please for the sake of mercy

February 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

18 Likes

Why are you Microwaving a fridge?