[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

wwaghahahhah stop omg

Please for the sake of mercy

February 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Why are you Microwaving a fridge?

yall know what’s up

r e t u r n
n o w

gotta keep the cold warmed up
https://elixi.re/hz4.png

“Is your fridge running?”
“Not anymore, I’ve got it cornered in the microwave.”

February 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

detail is 100% dead on

Part of me really hopes the final UI looks like this

Nice sketch

im just here for the drawings

good thing it says WORKSHOP up there, else i couldn’t have figured it out

For context, it’s a really early rough sketch I made awhile ago on my phone to demonstrate the type of UX really quickly to the team. I posted it in the Discord as a joke about how bad my quick sketches can sometimes be.

It will be with the Workshop UI Workshop! :smile_cat:

I cannot wait for the milestones prizes, I need to experience that ball race orb driving in the plaza.

No, trap your foes in there, are they in the fridge at least?

Illusion 100

February 13th, 2018