[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I recall a while back that a pirate themed minigolf map was mentioned (remember, the ancestor of the gongs and drums was cannons). Perhaps this is that as well as the mysterious WIP map.

2 Likes

Lets hope for pirate furniture and items with it!

LAH

1 Like

dis will be a gud map

8 Likes

Oh.

OH

10 Likes

I think i have been bamboozled all along!

3 Likes

Did a bit of searching, and here’s some interesting things. Click on the first one, it has a video there.

5 Likes

I hope we can walk the plank… with our golf balls

4 Likes

THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST MAP AND YOU HAVE TO TIME IT PERFECT FOR A SHARK TO JUMP UP AND IT GOES IN ITS MOUTH AND IT GOES OFF THE PLANK!

Sorry about caps :'3

LAH

1 Like

Depending how this minigolf map comes out, it could end up being the spiritual successor to Sandbar just as Emission is to Moon, Alpine is to Snowfall, Garden is to Karafuru Gardens, and Waterthole(TU) is to Waterhole(GMT).

4 Likes

I’m not sure that Emission isa successor of moon. It’s possible, but a more probable candidate would be Odyssey.

1 Like

Odyssey? I don’t remember any maps called Odyssey.

1 Like

It was posted on the TU Discord a while ago, and it was a space-themed map which (IIRC) was supposed to take place on the moon, asteroids, and Mars. Haven’t seen anything about it after that though.

2 Likes

Speaking of new mini-golf maps though…

1 Like

Where is the kamikaze ride going to be placed?

1 Like

We don’t know yet. It will be somewhere on the boardwalk though.

3 Likes

Also, inventory sorting needs some applause. Looks great.

2 Likes

wot

WOT!?

1 Like

Is there a way to move over the roller-coaster to make room for the Kamikaze ride and maybe future rides like a fair ground?

LAH

1 Like

I think the roller-coaster and it’s rails are separate items on the map, so it should be easy to move.

1 Like

If that is the case, they could expand that area for a fair ground so then it is not just one ride taking up a lot of room and space, Maybe even work the roller-coaster could be placed more into the ocean as it can have the beams to hold it in the water and then use the water as an effect.
That way more room for things that can’t go above water and can make the area be lighten up with more general use and attractions :'3

3 Likes