[0.9.0.3] Pluck-A-Pal missing plushies

Giving the fact that pluck-a-pal gives you almost ALL the plushies i think this small list of low costing plushes not being in the spawn list is unintentional:

• Cat Sack plush

• Sack Cat Plush

• Ram Plush

• Dancing Banana plush

• Alpaca Plush (It appears in the machine but rewards the llama plush which has already been reported)

Neither I or anybody that I’ve asked has seen these so that’s why i don’t think they can appear so correct me if i’m wrong.

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with you on this since I’ve come across rare plushies before, and given that I’ve never seen those plushies you list after bagging ~100 plushies, then your list is either ultra rare by comparison or its a bug.

Haven’t seen any of these in the machines either, after ~200 plushies. I was trying to fill out my list so I was looking out for these exact ones specifically, I actually found this thread because I was trying to search about the alpaca/llama bug.

In the Update Notes for 0.9.0.5:
“Added catsack plush to pluck-a-pal”

Maybe the others will follow

Got most of those missing plushies added in next hot fix. The dancing banana needs some changes before it can be added to the gameplay.

3 Likes

woooweeee!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.