[0.8.0.0] Minigolf - Garden, Hole 4

You can sometimes get stuck at the end of the tube on hole 4, the one that leads to the hole. This will happen, and you wont be able to shoot again or anything, thus grinding the game to a halt until they count as AFK. If you need more detail, comment please.

I have had this exact same bug affect me since the update. It’s weird that before the update, I never had a golf ball get stuck in pipes since I started TU in April, but now it’s not unusual. Garden Hole 4—that’s the first one with the taiko drums, correct?—is the only one where I can confirm that it’s happening often, as the last three or four times I tried playing through Garden (which is every time since the update), the ball always got stuck at the end of the pipe just before the hole.

I’ve also had this happen more than once on Treasure Cove and Sweet Tooth since the update, though I can’t recall the respective holes.

If it’s at all relevant, I’ve only played Mini Golf by myself since the update.

1 Like

Ive played TU for a few years and its never happened before. I think it could be something to do with the new update. If its doing it with other maps, than this could be an issue. I’ve only seen it on Garden so far. And yes, it is the one with the drums.

1 Like

This will be resolved in 0.8.0.1.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.