[0.7.0.4] Virus - Major lag spikes at every new round

Playing on Hospital, I consistently got lag spikes between 5 and 20 seconds at the beginning of every single round. I was barely able to play as I usually got infected while helplessly standing still, unable to control anything. Note that they usually didn’t start as soon as the new round started, but a couple seconds after.

Were you the host in this instance, or just a player?

I’ve noticed when playing games with hosts who have a bad internet connection or a bad computer in busy rooms, that there can be hitches and spikes when giving out weapons to all the players. This is something we’re looking into solutions on fixing.

Not a host. I have a computer that is very good (50-60 FPS consistently) and an internet connection that is both good and unused for anything else.

Ah, yeah that would explain it. Most likely the host was using a slower computer or had a bad internet connection. As stated above, we have ideas on how to fix this in the future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.