[0.2.0.0]Main Menu Buttons Not Working Properly

I had just launched TU after the update and the new main menu was bugging out.
I would have to move my mouse a little under the button and then I could click it. but if I tried to click it when my mouse was on the button, it wouldn’t even highlight. I have already tried launching twice with no luck.

What windows settings are you using? Are you in full screen or borderlless or windowed? What is your resolution?

1 Like

I think we have the same issue, its not just the main menu.

1 Like

Resolution of 1920 by 1200 on fullscreen (sorry should of put that in there). It’s kind of a weird resolution.

1 Like

Yeah I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

I’m getting this at 1920x1080 with fullscreen. I have to aim below every button.

1 Like

Apparently this may have to do with taskbar placement. If you have your taskbar placed on the sides or above (and not below like default Windows), you will encounter this bug. I’m not sure if that’s everyone’s issue at the moment.

1 Like

Mine is at the top of the screen.

1 Like

Right, so you’ll probably run into the issue.

2 Likes

same. Too bad I like my taskbar where it is.

1 Like

Thankyou, but is this going to be fixed or will we have to keep moving our taskbars to play tower?

As far as I know, Epic (Unreal engine creator) has stated the bug was “not reproducable” and won’t fix it. I will see about reporting it again to them. This is an internal issue with Unreal engine 4.13.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.