[0.17.10.0] Arcade Pool Tables Broke HARD

So, basically, I had just finished a game of pool at one of the billiards tables in the arcade. The UI turned grey and I wasnt able to move or interact with anything. Then suddenly, I was teleported underneath the map. I was somehow holding a pool cue as if playing another game of billiards, but I still couldnt move or interact with anything. Rotating my view, I found Ghost Puppo as maybe some kind of placeholder for where I was supposedly standing? I really don’t know, but I just left the plaza and I’m now sitting on the main menu as I write this.

Steps to Reproduce

I have no idea how to reproduce this. I don’t even understand how/why it happened.

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior. I expected that I would be able to play Pool again at the same table, as I normally do, but I wasn’t able to do that…

What happened

As I stated before, the game of Pool ended like normal, except the UI turned grey and I was teleported to an indeterminate point under the map (somewhere in water) and couldnt move/interact with anything.

Notes / Media

I have screenshots, to show what the glitch looked like and hopefully help to understand how to fix it, if possible.

3 Likes

We are aware of the billiards issues and will have it resolved in the next update.

The front tables in the nightclub should be in playable state.

3 Likes

Alrighty. Awesome sauce. Thanks so much, dude.

3 Likes

Similar thing occured on version 0.17.11.0 when starting a game in nightclub.

2 Likes