When in a condo, there are two output events with Billiard table IO. In singleplayer, if there are output connections on start game and/or end of game, it will output the event once, but after re-entering billiards it does not trigger the event again until the host restarts the session.
- Start a singleplayer session of a condo (in m case the default condo).
- Add output events on a billiards table for both end and start game (in my case I had it outputted to hide, unhide, set counter, and fade out/stop/play audio).
- Start the game of billiards, then finish it. Initially it should work as intended.
- Play another game of billiards.
- Observe that the outputs are not called.
I expected the output events to be called every time I play billiards in my condo.
The outputs of billiards IO are not being called more than once per session.