[0.16.6.1] Mini Golf > Map "Kingdom" > Hole 17

Summary of the Bug

My ball fell for at least 1 minute. When the game eventually realized I was out of bounds there was only ~25 seconds left. Then I had to wait while the “WAIT” sign indicated the pathway was open. The upshot is that I was unable to complete the hole because I ran out of time.

Steps to Reproduce

Load Mini Golf and select the “Kingdom” course. My bug refers to Hole 17. When I made my first putt I had bounced when my ball fell off the rotating platform and my ball stopped just before you enter the pathway that has the “WAIT” & “GO” signs. My second putt caused my ball to go over the edge as shown in the re-spawn screenshot (just before the “WAIT” & “GO” signs). I was out of bounds. The game didn’t realize once I was through the lava to re-spawn me. I just kept free falling for about 1 minute.

The end result is that I couldn’t complete Hole 17. I was out of time. My ball went out of bounds just before the fast arrow & “WAIT” - “GO” signs. Then I had to wait for the pathway to be in position. There wasn’t enough time to complete the hole because my golf ball was falling for at least 1 minute.

The second screen shot is to show you where I went out of bounds so you may focus on the area that caused this bug.

What I expected to happen

I expect the game to realize once my ball has passed the lava that I am out of bounds, give me a 1 point penalty and re-spawn me to where I went out of bounds.

What happened

The game didn’t realize I was out of bounds and I just kept falling for at least 1 minute.

The second screen shot of my ball on the course is to show you where where I eventually re-spawned and is the point where I went over the edge.

Notes / Media

My ball falling for at least 1 minute:

This is where I re-spawned. I took this screen shot for you to see where my ball went out of bounds in an attempt to reproduce the bug.

Any questions, just ask please!