[0.16.5.0] Very Strange Virus Bug

While playing Virus on Corrosion this extremely strange bug occurred. It was some sort of black glitchy thing that was chasing me around and blocking my vision. This bug only happened on round 8 after that the glitchy thing disappeared and everything was back to normal.

Steps to Reproduce

What happened

I’m not sure how it happened. I have a RTX 3060 graphics card (12 GB) and a AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor. I never encountered a bug like this in Tower before or any other game.

Notes / Media

Gameplay footage of this strange bug in action.

3 Likes

It’s him

1 Like

He came to haunt me. He’s the infected VOID of corrosion!

2 Likes

ayo wait i might be getting it too-- he cometh for me

The length of them seems tied to post processing quality. I originally opened this map because I was trying to show off this other issue that also would happen in the upper section of the first level, but instead got funny void lines.

What I was expecting to see, which I could get to happen after opening Mystic Grove

1 Like

He’s trying to take over Tower Unite. The infected VOID must be stopped before he does any more destruction.

I have similar specs (Ryzen 7 5700X + RTX 3080Ti) and I had this exact bug before, but I believe it was due to my gpu overheating (the fans weren’t spinning as fast as they should because of user error on config)
Probably something you should check out in MSI Afterburner or something, I made sure the fan speed was setup correctly and even underclocked the gpu a little bit just in case.

1 Like

Oh, since my RTX is a GIGABYTE, I’m going to check the AORUS engine to see if there’s any errors on my GPU. Thanks for your reply. :+1: