[0.16.0.1] Dupelicate Reward(s)

Due to either the lastest version of TU or Steam itself - I managed to get Level 100 in Ball Race. As a result of gaining this level - you’re presented with two rewards. These two rewards however have somehow managed to be dupelicate themselves. I’ve now got 2 Ball Race: Diamond Trophy and 2 Galaxy Orb items in my steam inventory.

Steps to Reproduce

I don’t really understand how or why this happened. I believe I was playing Ball Race and reached level 100. Upon rebooting the game - my progress had dropped down from level 100 to level 98 (it is almost as if the 2 levels didn’t actually save onto my account whereas the items granted did) which appears to have created the dupelication. I believe it might have something to do with the servers being overloaded at the time of playing.

What I expected to happen

The normal behaviour would entail the items being granted to the account and that would be that. I should only have 1 of each item (Ball Race: Diamond Trophy and Galaxy Orb).

What happened

As stated previously - I now have 2 of each item. I guess this won’t really affect anything in the grand scheme of things but… best to make it known right now while it is still fresh on my mind. I would be fine with having 1 of each item removed from my account though.

If you log into the Tower Express site and purchase an item, it’ll automatically remove any duplicate milestones for you.

2 Likes

I’ll try that shortly. I’m normally not bothered by dupe(s) but… these items in particular just shouldn’t be coming up twice for obvious reasons.

Thank you for the heads-up.

EDIT #1: I can confirm that purchasing anything from the Tower Express Website has removed the two dupelicated rewards.

1 Like