[0.16.0.0] I got a million credits that should've gone to my friend

Me and my friend were sitting in adjacent Silver Saddle machines, and he won a huge amount of money, first around 400k and then around 600k, and neither times he got paid the amount but instead it was given to me, in the seat next to him.

Steps to Reproduce

I was sitting in the seat with the red circle, on the left. My friend was sitting in the right seat with the blue circle. If the person on the right wins a large amount of money there’s a chance it’ll just go to the person on the left.

What I expected to happen

I expected my friend to get the money and me to not get his money. Since I actually won far less, around 20k I believe that race.

What happened

I don’t know exactly what caused it, possibly me having a much larger character than him it accidentally gave me the money instead of him, or because there’s an issue with the machines in which it pays out to the wrong seat?

Notes / Media

Picture already used circling the seats in question.

We believe we found the issue with this bug and have pushed a fix for it. Please let me know if this happens again.

This happened to a friend and I just now on France 3 - I believe it’s still not fixed.

This appears to be fixed after the 0.16.0.1 hotfix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 27 days. New replies are no longer allowed.