[0.15.1.1] Ticket Prize Item not received when purchased at arcade

Today I finally got to 2,500,000 at the arcade to purchase the Wowozela, however when I went to the purchase it it took a little while for things to load then an error occurred while it was in the process. I went to purchase again and then it said I did not have enough funds even though at the time I was till shown I had enough tickets. Apparently when I did this the servers all reset during this purchase and when I signed back in when the servers were up again I was own 2,500,000 tickets but the wowozela was nowhere to be found in my inventory. I checked back at the prize counter to make sure I did have it but when I looked at the item in the prize list the count was still at 0 not 1 so all that time spent grinding to get the item was taken away from me from an untimely server reset. I’ve been grinding a lot on Coin River as of late in the past 2 or 3 weeks and that’s where most of my tickets have been coming from.

Steps to Reproduce

Purchasing a prize (the wowozela in my instance) at the arcade redemption counter

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior. Buy and receive my wowozela.

What happened

The issue the bug caused. A server reset/going down at the time of my purchase of the wowozela, taking away my tickets when logging back and the item not in the inventory nor does it say I own one under number of owned of the respective item despite refreshing my inventory.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

What’s your Steam community page? I can look into what happened.

Here it is

Just doing a quick follow up to see if you were able to find out what happened. I know you have a lot on your plate but I’m a little curious if anything came up since my inquiry.

Sending another reply here since I wasn’t sure if the last one didn’t come under the radar as it wasn’t a direct one since our last interaction. Just wondering if you’ve been able to find out what happened during the transaction not fully completing and not giving me the respective item. I understand you have a lot going regarding everything about Tower Unite itself and other things. Hoping to hear from you soon when you get the chance.