[0.15.1.0] Stuck permanently in AFK mode

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

Just open and play the game normally. This seems to be a very strange, client-side bug for me, since it is happening only on my gaming rig and not my laptop.

What I expected to happen

To not be labeled as AFK while actively playing.

What happened

No XP for minigames and I cannot open up my inventory with ‘Q’

Notes / Media

Some recordings of the issue.

1 Like

Another video

Besides build, are there any notable differences between your setups (OS in particular)? Or do you possibly have an inactive controller plugged in (maybe the AFK timer is trying to pick up that instead)?

1 Like

Both computers have Windows 10 Home Edition, and as for the controller thing, I uninstalled every single controller/mouse/keyboard my pc had listed in the device manager to make sure it wasn’t mistakenly trying to read inputs from them.

However I’m gonna try that again anyway, because I might as well, lol. Also, I really appreciate you trying to help out and whatnot, this has been driving me insane the past few days and any kind of input or advice is more than appreciated.

Also, I forgot to mention in the original post that I also can’t use the keyboard shortcuts for appearance customization and the menu that the tab opens up. It’s hard to explain in words, lol.

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s almost been a month since I made this post. Times flies.

:smiling_face_with_tear: