[0.14.3.0] Coin River loot resetting after hunting treasure on beach

Well this is a bit of a weird one, and perhaps hunting treasure on the beach isn’t specifically what triggers it, but every time without fail when I take a break from the Coin River machine to go get my treasure on the beach, when I come back to the machine it will be completely blank. Playing the machine will spawn in a small amount of silver coins, the gold bars, and the buckets, but any gold coins and extra silver coins from before will be gone. (Note: this does not fix the issue of missing coin buckets, oddly enough. If the machine had 1 bucket before you went to go hunt treasure, when you come back and play it again, it will still only reset with 1 bucket.)

Steps to Reproduce

Play a round of Coin River, then go out and hunt treasure on the beach. When you come back to the machine, it will have reset.

What I expected to happen

It is expected that the current loot will be preserved, not reset.

What happened

The current loot and position of the items is completely wiped, and resets with a minimal amount of silver coins, none of the previous gold coins, and the usual gold bars and gold buckets.

Notes / Media

N/A

If other player’s haven’t played it, it will need to resync the coins again for you, causing a visual reset. It’s done for optimization sake, as you don’t need to know the coins if you aren’t in the arcade.

That makes sense. However, this happens exclusively to the last machine you played, regardless of if the other machines are not operated in the time you spend away from the arcade.

In addition to that, it is not a purely visual reset, as it removes all gold coins from the machine.