[0.14.3.0] Coin Pushers Sometimes Don't Shrink Bounty

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

Check any Coin Pusher machine (I used the Dragon’s Treasures in Sydney as example) and they’ll be developing a layer of coins in the chute.

What I expected to happen

The coin pushers’ collection chutes to be clear for incoming coins.

What happened

The machines have a wall of coins blocking incoming coins from the collection zone. While this didn’t prevent many of my coins from collection (I think it stopped one or two overall… increasing the barrier’s size), it definitely slows down the collection process.

Notes / Media

Note: below the “cliff” is a layer of coins in the darkened chute that shouldn’t be present.

Just to add some more proof of this happening on Coin River machines as well, notice how barrels and gold bars are missing, and in some cases the barrels and/or gold bars are stuck in the exit chute below the pushers. This “bug” has a much more negative effect on the Coin River machines compared to the Dragon’s Treasure, as it prevents barrels and gold bars from respawning again:

And here’s a really bad case of two Coin River machines side-by-side both not having any gold bars or barrels, as they stopped respawning entirely:

A fix for this is WIP, confirmed here:

EDIT: And a fix has already been pushed to the upcoming change as well: