[0.13.0.0] Access the media queue while playing billiards (important regarding the planned hotfix!)

So when reading the hotfix card on the trello, I discovered that billiards players are going to be moved further from participating the night club activities, and I believe that is a big mistake because playing billiards while participating night club music listening was a perfect combo.
Instead of not counting as needed for the skip and being kicked out of the billiards game when walking to the dance floor (and having nicknames in the billiards area hidden though this is far from being critical), we should be able to access the media queue while playing billiards. The billiards area even has screens with media queue accessible from them! We could even be able to access emotes during that, though that would be another suggestion I believe.
if this does not happen, it would be pretty upsetting. Thanks for the attention

got mentioned on the discord already but

2 Likes

yeah, was after I created this thread. I could consider deleting it if we had rights to do that, but then again I figured that it could stay to get votes and be a more staying reminder than a few messages in the discord chat flow just in case, coz Caboose did say “I believe” and not just “It’s a temporary fix”

It’s a temporary fix for now because I have to rework the media queue UI a bit to have it work with Billiards. Which I’m working on.

1 Like

well, I hope going to the dance floor will be available again too then