[0.12.1.2] Player getting a lap behind for joining late

When I was playing Accelerate, everyone was lined up and the counter was counting down (the counter is referring to the 3, 2, 1, go! countdown), but someone joined directly in the middle of that. They then immediately spawned in front of the finish line and could start driving before all of us, but he was in last place and had to do an entire lap just to get onto his first lap.

In the next update, anyone joining more than 30 seconds after the round has started will have to wait until the next round.

1 Like

I understand that, but this player did not join late. They joined exactly when the race started, which made them start in last place and an entire lap behind.

1 Like

You said he joined “directly in the middle of” the countdown. He joined after the round started.

You meant the 3-2-1 countdown, not the countdown to start the race. I was thinking the countdown to start the race so there would be more than 30 seconds.

1 Like

That was removed from the change list a couple days ago

Yeah, sorry i should’ve made that more clear.

What was? The 30-second thing or the problem he is explaining?

the 30 second thing. it was removed from the change list for 0.12.2 and was added to the TBA update’s checklist

Well… f*.