[0.1.1.0] Menu Lag

Hey everybody! (Hopefully the developers as-well! :P)
I recently bought this game and I’m enjoying it immensely. However, I have faced a few problems with the main menu so far. While the rest of the game runs perfectly fine at 60 fps on ultra, for whatever reason the menu is the laggiest thing in the game. Don’t get me wrong, I get that the game is early access (I play a lot of Rust, lag isn’t new to me, haha.), but I expected that if I got lag, it would be the game, not the menus, haha. So here’s the problems:

• First off, the game shudders after a specific amount of time when on the main menu.
  • This shudder doesn’t just shudder the game, but my whole computer.
  • After a little bit, the game continues to run 60 fps.
  • It’s really annoying, considering it makes my computer unusable for a shortish (sometimes longer) time.
  • The appearance editor on the main menu is EXTREMELY laggy. (About 5 fps.)
  • I have no problem editing my character anywhere else, just the main menu.
  • It’s a tad annoying having to load up my condo to edit my character…

These problems have existed for me even before the latest update (0.1.1.0), and I waited till the update to say anything about it, just to make sure they weren’t already patched.

(Also, my friend just experienced this lag as-well, so I’m not alone! ^-^)

Video.

Specs:

• AMD FX-6300 Six-Core Processor (3.50 GHz)
  • GIGABYTE 970A-D3P Motherboard
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Win10 64-bit

Thanks!

1 Like

are your use afterburn/ evga precision or equivalent to your graphic card?

Nope! I’m running just a normal build with no overclocking.

Hi, I am the friend Yukon is talking about. after the 0.1.1.0 update, I am experiencing a lag in the menu occasionally though… It usually fixes itself after coming from a game lobby or switching to the Appearances tab

1 Like