[0.1.1.0&0.1.1.3]Bad rotation angles for items

Items do not align properly when re-positioning them after they were already placed down, the angles are misplaced, so you can’t place it at a 0° angle. It might be the case for all panels, but I only tested it with this one.

EDIT:

The last update should have fixed this, but it didn’t really. While this is no longer happening for the item playground, this is now happening in condos.

These screenshots show that these angles are right next to each other when scrolling through them, you can’t angle it at 0 degrees.

1 Like

Alright so I checked this again, and it seems to be an issue with all items actually. Canvases and neon bars are affected by this too, so I assume it’s all items.

1 Like

By scrolling you mean by using the mouse scroll? Is it the only way to turn items around?

From my experience yes. I heard these arrows are not usable yet, they are just there visually at the moment.
Also I tested this in my condo, and it worked fine, so this might only be affecting the item playground.

This can happen with all items, the solution to this is to right click the item and choose “stash”. Then replace the item.

Bumping this because I noticed that the last update should have fixed this, but it didn’t really. This is now happening in condos instead of the item playground. Placing the item back into my inventory and then down again doesn’t fix this.

If you press R it should reset the rotation and hopefully fix it.

1 Like

Just press R like @GreenGiant said.

Tried it, and it worked. Alright then, solved I guess.

1 Like