User vs Moderation/Staff Team

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8. it might be f8, but my orn8 cr8 is l8 because it is filled with ethylenediaminetetraacet8. I h8 that it is not at my g8. I need it for my d8 with n8 at 8 and i dont want to procrastin8. you can call him at (888)888-8888. he lives out of st8, so it may be l8, so he may get ir8 if you call him while he is in the hibern8. i advoc8 this message that i narr8, but i cant transl8. i dont want to reiter8 this, it is not up for deb8.

4 Likes

Nein, That is terrible.

Sorry, no memes here.

7 to 11
Noot Noot.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three French hens,
Two turtle doves, and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five golden rings,
Four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six geese a laying,
Five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves
And a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven swans a swimming,
Six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens,
Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight maids a milking,
Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds,
Three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings,
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten lords a leaping,
Nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying,
Five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens, two turtle doves
And a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a leaping nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking, seven swans a swimming,
Six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds, three French hens,
Two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping, ten lords a leaping nine ladies dancing, eight maids a milking,
Seven swans a swimming, six geese a laying, five golden rings, four calling birds,
Three French hens, two turtle doves and a Partridge in a pear tree.

2 Likes

On the thirteenth day of christmas my true love gave to me thirteen catsacks trying to see an Aflak commercial.

3 Likes

As crazy as it seems, car 14, is alonso

FERNANDO ALONSO 15 GOING OUT

body a little indescriptive

1 Like

Back before 2014, the ordering for the teams didn’t include 13.
it went like this
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and so on to 25 when they had 12 teams

Game of Thrones spoilers: seventeen dies

18 People playing harmonicas in sync is a thing to behold.

hello i’m 19 years old

To a lot of people, 2016 was a pretty sad year. :cry:

By 2106, WW3 will have happened, the polar ice caps will have melted, and robots will have taken over. But you know what?

Half-life ain’t getting another sequel.

1 Like

It was 6:22 20 minutes ago in my timezone.

on the 23rd day of chistmas, mac gave to me, 23 catsacks, 22 hula dolls, 21 TU memes, 20 cactuses, 19 piggy banks, 18 grand pianos, 17 hats, 16 neon bars, 15 waffles, 14 forum posts, 13 fireworks, 12 body pillows, 11 canvases, 10 cardboard boxes, 9 dancing milk cartons, 8 spoopy skeletons, 7 bowling balls, 6 normal pillows, 5 fog machines, 4 big TV’s, 3 new condo maps, 2 bowling patches, 1 TU unit, and absoluuutly nothiiiiiiiiing!

this took 10 minutes to think of

Twenty four

You know what’s funnier than 24?

2 Likes