Unreal Tournament Fun Times on the weekends

#Yo, so just putting this out there for anyone who’s interested.

###I run a discord server where we play Unreal Tournament 2004 every Saturday at 5pm PST (and sometimes Sunday as well).

##“What kind pew-pew stuff is there?”
We usually do Deathmatch to warm up and then we move onto Assault / Onslaught team modes once enough people are in.

Occasionally we’ve done Capture The Flag, and Bombing Run, but Assault has been the most fun as of late.

Our favorite Assault map is AS-BP2-Outback, where one team must operate a brewery in order to overthrow the reign of Zero-Beer; a non-alcoholic beer alternative that has taken over Australia. The other team’s goal is to stop them.

##“Alright, I wasn’t really interested before but you’ve sold me with that Zero-Beer thing. You make a compelling offer; how do I get in on this?”

If you wanna jump in, just PM me on Discord or here in the forums.

##“Aw jeeze Zak, I really wanna play with you guys but I don’t own the game and I don’t have $15”
Yo I got a few copies knockin around in my inventory, just hit me up and if I have any left I’ll gift you one. ; )

Cheers,
-Zak

8 Likes

↑↑↑

Won’t be joining though, better save those free copies for someone more interested in FPS PVP games
I’d use it like once or twice

I’ll be playing with you!!

The problem is, i don’t feel like doing it at 2 AM (which is exactly 5 PM PST), so sorry about that.