Unlockable Avatars

This idea was sort of inspired by the “Sports props” post, thanks @Hipster

The idea is that you can unlock certain avatar skin for doing small things in the game (much like the achievements in tower 1 and 2).

For example you could use the media player or sit down in a chair for an hour in total time and earn avatar skin that makes your character look fat.

Or you could for example play 100 virus matches/games and get a avatar skin that makes you have few infected areas on your body.

The possibilities are more or less endless.

Edit: forgot to mention, you could instad make it so that you would have to unlock these certain criterias inorder to buy the skins.

3 Likes

So basically the milestone achievements that were in GMT? Pretty sure this has been suggested already and it was already told that they were coming back.

5 Likes

Not entirely like them, also i couldn’t find anything un “unlockable avatars” when i searched.
So no this thing in particular dosen’t seem to have been requested before.

It’s basically the same thing you requested but it’s okay!

“Your topic is similar to…”
“GMT milestone rewards”
“Apr 16- What exactly will happen to milestone rewards?”

Right, thats totally similar (check the ones down below too, they ask if they will be in there, not WHAT you should get)
you might wanna read the results more closely before you go around claiming wild statements, just a friendly tip.
Also im pretty sure that the only one in that list that actually comes within a 500 kilometer radius of mine is the one that say all hats unlocked achievement hat.
Also i forgot to mention you had to unlock them to buy them, that has been edited in now though.

It’s talking about milestones, so yes, it’s similar.

5 Likes